Register For This Event
Sep 10 2012 / 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Institute of the Americas
10111 N. Torrey Pines Rd., La Jolla, CA, 92037
Save To iCal
• Colombia grew 5.9% and Panama 10.6% in 2011.
• The U.S.-Colombia free trade agreement went into effect in May. The Panama agreement goes
into effect this fall. Most tariffs go to zero immediately.
• Learn how to break into these markets and which sectors are the most promising.
• Learn from San Diego companies successfully exporting to Colombia and Panama.
• Update on the Panama Canal expansion and its impact for San Diego.
• Find out what infrastructure projects are planned and how to bid on them.
• Individual counseling sessions with U.S. Embassy experts from Bogota and Panama.
Back to Upcoming Events