Register For This Event
Marquis Reforma Hotel
Paseo de la Reforma 465 Col Cuauhtemoc , Mexico City
For over 15 years, the Institute of the Americas’ annual Mexico Energy Roundtable has provided a high-level forum to address pressing issues in the Mexican energy sector.
This year’s roundtable will be the platform to address questions surrounding Mexico’s momentous energy reform and its implementation.
In Davos Style panels, experts from Mexico and across the globe will address a series of questions.
- Lourdes Melgar, Deputy Secretary of Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Energy (SENER)
- Miguel Messmacher, Deputy Secretary of Income, Ministry of Finance (SHCP)
- Francisco Xavier Salazar, President, Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE)
- Carlos De Régules, Executive Director, Agencia Nacional de Seguridad Industrial y de Protección al Medio Ambiente del Sector Hidrocarburos (ANSIPA)
- Edgar Rangel, Commissioner, Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos (CNH)
- Héctor Márquez Solís, Head, Government Procurement Division, Ministry of Economy
- Juan Emmanuel Vicario, Deputy Director, National Natural Gas Control Center (CENAGAS)
- Raúl Carral, General Manager, Power Plants Sales, Central America, Wärtsilä North America, Inc.
- Juan Manuel Delgado, Chairman, Mexico & Central America, Schlumberger
- Pedro Haas, Director, Hess Trading Company
- Benigna Leiss, Mexico General Manager, Chevron Energía de México
- Pedro Martínez, Senior Analyst, IHS CERA
- John Padilla, Managing Director, IPD Latin America
- Juan Ignacio Rubiolo, President, AES Mexico
- Carlos A. Solé III, Partner, Baker Botts
GENERAL SPONSORSBack to Upcoming Events