Register For This Event
Aug 26 2014 / 8:00 AM- 1:00 PM
JW Marriott Hotel Lima
Malecon De La Reserva 615 , Miraflores, Lima
Save To iCal
This August marks the tenth anniversary of natural gas production from Camisea and 31 years since its discovery. It is important to celebrate the anniversary to underscore how the project has transitioned from a challenge to an opportunity and economic cornerstone for Peru. This half-day executive roundtable co-hosted by the Institute of the Americas and the Ministry of Energy and Mines of Peru is timed to coincide with this milestone in the project’s development. Panelists will discuss how best to seize the opportunity that Camisea presents for Peru’s energy sector and, more broadly, the Peruvian economy and well-being of its citizens.
- Eleodoro Mayorga Alba, Minister of Energy and Mines
- Luis Ortigas Cúneo, Chairman, PERUPETRO S.A.
- Edwin Quintanilla, Vice Minister of Energy
- Juan Ortiz Guevara, Director General for Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Energy and Mines
- Bárbara Bruce, President & General Manager, Hunt Oil Exploration and Production Company of Peru LLC
- César Gamboa, Executive Director, Derecho Ambiente y Recursos Naturales (DAR)
- Germán Jiménez Vega, Country Manager, Pluspetrol
- Alejandro Melandri, Acting Energy Division Chief, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Beatriz Merino, President, Sociedad Peruana de Hidrocarburos
- Enrique Ortiz, Director of Tropical Americas Prorgram, blue moon fund
- Alvaro Ríos Roca, Partner, Gas Energy
- Eleonora Silva, Country Representative, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America
- Gonzalo Tamayo, Managing Director, Macroconsult S.A.
- David Voght, Managing Director, IPD Latin America
GENERAL SPONSORBack to Upcoming Events