Register For This Event
Aug 27 2013 / 12:00 AM- 12:00 AM
Belmond Miraflores Park
Av. Malecón de la Reserva, 1035 , Miraflores, Lima
Save To iCal
Peru’s economy has boomed over the last several years with average annual GDP growth of 6%. This economic success has also brought a commensurate rise in energy demand. There is a large need for increased output across the entire Peruvian energy matrix, but particularly in terms of natural gas production and distribution and electric generation capacity. The objective of this one-day executive roundtable will be to enhance high-level dialogue between the government, private sector and civil society with regards to the nation’s energy outlook and opportunities and challenges for sustaining Peru’s economic boom. Discussion of electric generation requirements, natural gas, energy infrastructure and upstream opportunities will be key areas for discussion. Additionally, panels will debate the intersection of mining and energy, where LNG fits in Peru’s natural gas outlook and the topic of energy access.
- Cesar Butrón, Chairman, COES SINAC
- Mile Cacic, CEO, Luz del Sur
- Daniel Camac, Commercial Director, EnerSur
- Ernesto Córdova, General Manager, Fenix Power Peru
- Ricardo Ferreiro, CEO, Transportadora de Gas del Perú S.A.
- German Jimenez Vega, Country Manager, Pluspetrol
- Eleodoro Mayorga, Partner, Laub & Quijandria Consultores & Abogados
- Carlos Monges, President, Gran Tierra Peru
- Hamilton Moss, Vice President for Energy, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America
- Luis Ortigas, Chairman, PERUPETRO S.A.
- Gonzalo Tamayo, Partner & Director, Macroconsult
- Rodolfo Zamalloa, Manager for Energy and Electricity, Sociedad Minera Cerro Verde S.