Register For This Event
Sep 22 2020 until Sep 24 2020/ 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Hotel Meliá Madrid Serrano
Calle de Claudio Coello, 139, Madrid, 28006
Save To iCal
For more information contact Jeremy Martin
The September 2020 Madrid Energy Conference will be groundbreaking: An international assembly of top level business executives and government officials from Latin America, Europe, and the world will come together to explore the vast cross-regional opportunities at the intersection of E&P, infrastructure, renewables, and finance. The conference will gather the brightest minds and the most engaging and well-respected commercial, policy, and regulatory thought leaders throughout the region.
Latin America is shaking up its energy mix with record-setting renewable energy investment and aggressive E&P bid rounds in nearly every major energy-producing country. This dynamic environment demands that energy sector players reassess the market and actively pursue new stakeholder engagement strategies.
The Madrid Energy Conference 2020 will give participants the opportunity to:
- Connect with newly-appointed energy officials and other key decision makers to catalyze industry connections and partnerships.
- Cultivate open dialogue across the energy value chain.
- Review investment opportunities and assess risks in Latin America’s US$ 100 billion energy industry.
- Debate innovative approaches on energy transition, regulatory and financial challenges, and government plans to support sector investment.
Hosted by recognized industry leaders:
- The Institute of the Americas, with 27 years of experience actively cultivating energy development through its showcase La Jolla Energy Conference.
- IPD Latin America, LLC, with 20 years of on-the-ground consulting for a wide array of global energy decision-makers.
- Global Event Partners, a specialist international event organizer who host a market leading portfolio of Oil & Gas, Power, Utilities & Renewable events across Latin America, the Middle East & Africa.
Back to Upcoming Events