Register For This Event
Sep 28 2020 until Oct 2 2020/ 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Save To iCal
For more information contact Jeremy Martin
For media inquiries contact: Marcela Cuartas
The virtual Madrid Energy Conference brings together senior business executives and government officials from Latin America, Europe, and the world to explore the vast cross-regional opportunities at the intersection of E&P, infrastructure, renewables, and finance.
The inaugural edition of the Madrid Energy Conference in September 2019 was a ground-breaking assembly of top-level executives and government officials from Latin America, Europe, and the world. Discussion centered on the vast cross-regional opportunities at the intersection of infrastructure, renewables, natural gas, regulation and finance. A general consensus emerged that the global energy transition demands cooperation, not competition and, moreover, oil and gas companies must lead the way.
MEC2020 will feature a wealth of content, solutions, an abundance of virtual networking opportunities and provide the region with an invaluable platform from which to drive investment, growth and prosperity in Latin America. The conference gathers the brightest minds and the most engaging and well-respected commercial, policy, and regulatory thought leaders to discuss trends, gain perspective, and explore opportunities for the next year.
MEC 2020 will give participants the opportunity to:
• Understand COVID-19’s impact on global energy markets, Latin America’s energy sector & the energy transition.
• Cultivate open dialogue and connect with newly-appointed energy officials and
other key decision-makers to catalyze industry connections and partnerships across the energy value chain.
• Explore the increased challenges to financing amid the COVID chaos and understand how to get from intention to reality.
• Debate innovative approaches on energy transition, regulatory and financial challenges, and government plans to support sector investment.
• Experience a tailor made virtual platform offering our community the best possible
online event and networking.
Hosted by recognized industry leaders:
- The Institute of the Americas, with 27 years of experience actively cultivating energy development through its showcase La Jolla Energy Conference.
- IPD Latin America, LLC, with 20 years of on-the-ground consulting for a wide array of global energy decision-makers.
- Global Event Partners, a specialist international event organizer who host a market leading portfolio of Oil & Gas, Power, Utilities & Renewable events across Latin America, the Middle East & Africa.
PRINCIPAL MEDIA PARTNER
Prices are in US$
Register For This Event:
Back to Upcoming Events