To be a catalyst for promoting economic development and integration, emphasizing the role of the private sector, as a means to improve the economic and social well-being of the people of the Americas.
Where We Work:
The Institute of the Americas has a Western Hemispheric focus. The Institute undertakes programs, develops policy papers and organizes conferences, roundtable discussions, and webinars addressing emerging issues of importance to countries across the Americas from Alaska to Argentina.
Our Programmatic Priorities:
Our Leadership Team:
• Richard Kiy, President & CEO
• Jeremy Martin, Vice President, Energy & Sustainability Program
• Sherry White, Vice President & Board Secretary/Director, STEAM Initiative
• Nora Livesay, Director of Finance
Our Board Leadership:
• Jorge Rosenblut, Chairman (Chairman, Andina PLC, UK)
• José Baraquiel Fimbres, Vice Chairman (Director, Grupo Calimax, S.A. de C.V, Mexico)
• Charles Wortman, Chair, Endowment & Finance Committee (Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC, USA)
• Mary Walshok, Chair, Audit Committee (Associate Vice Chancellor, Public Programs, UC San Diego)